As compared to other continuous filtration processes, Horizontal Pressure Leaf Filter offer simplicity of process, easy operation and maintenance, modest space requirement low energy consumption and low capital outlay. Back by past Experience and development studies, we have from time to time incorporated changes improvements and modification to our equipments by listening and understanding the needs, Suggestion and requirements of our valued customers through their feedback.Equipment Description:
The Horizontal Leaf Filter consists of a Horizontal Cylindrical vessel with special bayonet wedged lock closure & silicon seal. The retractable filter shell is mounted on 4 external mounted wheel assemblies and retraction is accomplished by hydraulic cylinder. To open & close wedge lock closure, filter is equipped with 2 Nos. powerful hydraulic cylinders. The hydraulic cylinders are connected to power pack by high-pressure flexible rubber hoses.
Hydraulic power pack unit consists of Manual Control valves for the operation of opening / closing bayonet wedged lock and shell retraction. Five ply riveted or bolted, SS316 pressure leafs are mounted on centrally located outlet manifold. Filter media - contains set of 5 ply leaves with two fine filter mesh, two supporting mesh, and drainage mesh, bolted or Rivetted, filter media MOC in SS 316 L only.
- Mesh size ranges from 25 micron-150 micron depending on the process equipment.
- Pre-coating of filter media with diatomous earth / filter aid results clear filtration.
- Cake Drying - Residue/cake can be dried with air, N2, dry steam and dried cake is directly discharged with help of vibrator or manually scrapped off and can be collected in hopper/ tray.
- Size - Filters are manufactured in various sizes ranging from 2m2 – 120m2 (filtration area).
- Material of construction (MOC) - depends on process / client requirement. Available MOC are M.S., C.S., SS 304, SS 316, and SS 316 L.
- Available Size - 5 Sq. m. to 300 Sq. m.
These horizontal pressure leaf filters are used in various applications in Dewaxing/ Winterization of edible oil, copper refineries, liquid glucose, sulfur, starch, chemicals, fertilizers, and other industries. Available in different specifications, these can also be custom designed as per the specific requirements of clients.